Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Damn You, MySpace!

So, it begins...

Today, for the second time my profile on MySpace was phished into and deleted. Why? Who knows. Some Joe Blow nobody hacker kid might have been a bit too interested in who I was messaging, or perhaps it was the malicious magick of my bulletins. I am an online seller, I guess my bargains were just too sexy for their space.

...*cue Too Sexy by Right Said Fred*

I'm, too sexy for their space
Too sexy for their space
So sexy it hurts...

I probably do that once a day or so...make up bad versions of songs to fit a good or bad situation, and if you're lucky, I'll sing it out loud. Ha, well anyway, I'm new to blogger and hope to meet a few great people here...away from their space. Good thing, too, perhaps. MySpace has become so filled with the "Forward This Now Or DIE!" chain letters, adds from people that may possibly stalk you one day, and so on. Come to think of it, I never really got much business from MySpace. And really, that is alright, although the messages I recieved from people stating "I WILL order something from your shops this week!" were getting to be very old, as nothing was selling but the thought was nice.

So if you see this, please leave some blogging-love, or a comment, or ...blogging-love. I am going to go ahead and update the items in my shop so that they may be presented here in all of their online glory!

Yeah enough of that, take care. :)

No comments: