skip to main | skip to sidebar

= Cacoethes Scribendi =

There isn't any special magic in what I post here other than my mad love for dry humor and the occasional moment of clarity. I love. Simply. My children are my life. I sell t-shirts. Coffee and tea are good for the soul. Some people aren't worth diplomacy. When life gets you down, press the big red button.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Roses Are Red...

I really...want this one. <3



Rose V-Neck Shirt shirt

Rose V-Neck Shirt
by

UniqueMystique

Get this custom shirt
at Zazzle
Posted by Charlie Tango at 8:03 PM
Labels: black, gift, mother's day, red, rose, roses, t-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ave Maria by Geoff Zanelli

Stuff And Things

Charlie Tango
Youngsville, Louisiana, United States
I love my kids, coffee, art, fitness and really really out of the range of sanity geeky type stuff.
View my complete profile

VISIT MY SHOPS! SHOP FOR MOTHER'S DAY!

  • UniqueMystique @ Spreadshirt.com!
  • MY SQUIDOO!
  • UniqueMystique @ Zazzle.com!
  • UniqueMystique @ CafePress.com!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • Spreadshirt Anyone?
      • A Day
      • Roses Are Red...
      • One Of My Favorite Poems
      • Words
      • FUCKING DISAPPOINTED!
      • Yay.
      • It's just hair, isn't it?
      • No title
      • Feeling A Little Holly-Goth
      • And Time Goes By Quickly...
      • And, Click!
      • Ready, Aim, Aperature!
      • Photo-Graphic
      • Zombie Poetry
      • Coffee: Geek Tested, T-shirt Approved
      • Damn You, Disney
      • The Mind Is A Powerful Thing
      • Inspiration
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  September (5)
 
Powered By Blogger