Friday, April 4, 2008

The Mind Is A Powerful Thing

For the past year or so, every other night I dream about zombies and for the life of me can't figure out their meaning. In most of them I am alone, moving around a large city, helping others when I can and spending my nights alone. I'll have a PSG-1 with nightvision and a silencer, playing games similiar to Whack-A-Mole and others with the walking undead and with other survivors who are also playing along with me. In some dreams I've aged about 3 or 4 years and have my daughters with me. In one particular dream I had a memory of how my right hand was burned, it was bandaged. Dream memory? There's something odd about clearly remembering something that never happened...on that note I won't be grilling in the backyard anytime soon.

Sometimes I dream lucidly, so things get pretty interesting. I could've (and have a few times) shaken my head at the walking undead in my dreams and said, "None of you exist, bye now" and that would be that, they would disappear. It's worked on a few different occasions but on some it hasn't.

Huge fan of dream interpretation/symbol meanings here, maybe I should start writing some of this stuff down...

1 comment:

Julius said...

Interesting dream, it sounds just like the ones I have except I carry a shotgun.